Love Status for Whatsapp, Short Love Quotes, Facebook Messages 2016

Love Status For WhatsApp, short love status for whatsapp in english, cool status for whatsapp, short love status for whatsapp, sad love status for whatsapp in english, love quotes, whatsapp status, love status for whatsapp in english for her


If you are looking for Whatsapp were about love, you’re in the right place. Choose the phrase you want among those selected for you, between aphorisms and quotations famous original.
Collection of 100  the Love Status For WhatsApp 2016  selected from WhatsApp VARIOUS SOURCE. Some of the sentences are original, others are phrases copyright and famous aphorisms on love from among the most beautiful that can be found on the net.
SHARE THESE Love Status For WhatsApp 2016 
The ranking could certainly be expanded, but if you lack the idea and looking for love original states to use WhatsApp on, this is the place.
Obviously, you can copy and use these phrases as you like. As it was, like WhatsApp or SMS message, or other social. Just select the text and copy.
If you want to see more, do not forget to look at the overall ranking of the 25 most beautiful states for WhatsApp  or images written with love for you to create WhatsApp

BEST LOVE STATUS FOR WHATSAPP



  • Life in abundance comes only through great love.
  • 69. Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
  • 68. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand.
  • 67. You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love.
  • 66. I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
  • 65. My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We’ll lock them up together, And throw away the key.
  • 64. Love is like an hourglass With the heart filling up As the brain empties
  • 63. Women are made to be loved, not understood
  • 20. There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.
  • 19. You call it madness, but I call it love.
  • 18. Love comfort like sunshine after rain.
  • 17. It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters.
  • 16. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
  • 15. Trouble is part of your life, if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
  • 14. Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.
  • 13. The course of true love never did run smooth.
  • 12. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
  • 11. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
  • 10. I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
  • 09. I love you – those three words have my life in them.
  • 8. There is no remedy for love but to love more.
  • 7. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
  • 6. Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
  • 5. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
  • 4. Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
  • 3. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.
  • 2. Love is a game that two can play and both win
  • 1. We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • 61. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
  • 60. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.

 LATEST LOVE STATUS

    • The only place where I feel at the shelter is when I’m in your arms.
    • I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms and be buried in your heart.
    • Your blood is flowing in my veins as the largest river in the world.
    • If I know what love is, it is thanks to you.
    • The first time I saw you I have you taken the lead and the second time the heart and I thank you.
    • Nothing is equal to you and the love I have for you.
    • Love is my battle horse, hoping my weapon, sincerity my shield, my dreams cries of war, you is my greatest victory.
    • When the flowers stop pushing, when the sun will stop shining when my heart stops beating, there only I could stop loving you.
    • We can not prevent a heart to love.
    • Come live in my heart and you do not pay rent.
    • If you would have given me a drop of water every time you make me smile, I would have a great blue ocean in the palm of my hand.
    • Nothing compares to you every other next to you are pathetic.
    • Your love is the only thing that make me live.
    • Imagine: a kingdom without a king, a hand without fingers, a voiceless singer, a country without laws, a life without joy, it’s probably me away from you.
    • Imagine: a kingdom without a king, a hand without fingers, a voiceless singer, a country without laws, a life without joy, it’s probably me away from you.
    • Imagine: a kingdom without a king, a hand without fingers, a voiceless singer, a country without laws, a life without joy, it’s probably me away from you.
    • If you want to forget do not forget my love, if you want to take everything leaves at least my happiness, if you want to leave do not condemn me, and do not take my heart, if you want to forget, and take everything away from think I would always love you.
    • If you want to forget do not forget my love, if you want to take everything leaves at least my happiness, if you want to leave do not condemn me, and do not take my heart, if you want to forget, and take everything away from think I would always love you.
    • Eternity is to spend one second of my life without you, but what this second if I return you’re still there.
    • When mom heart will stop beating, the only I can stop loving you.
    • Far from mine your eyes see nothing, my heart does not beat without the rhythm of yours.
    • Love knows no barriers. He jumps obstacles, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
    • True love is a wonder that has no end.
    • When one lets his heart, it is not necessary to select words.
    • In my heart I have a hole, I need your love to fill it.
    • If rain was heaven like love I would now be in seventh heaven watching you my cherie with a loving heart.
    • If rain was heaven like love I would now be in seventh heaven watching you my cherie with a loving heart.
    • You are the love of my life, my dream as hoped, my candle that illuminates my darkest nights … I love you my baby.
    • True love has no happy ending, because true love does not end.
    • Add your joys, your sorrows subtracts, multiplies by you and me but never divided by another … because I love you.

 ROMANTIC LOVE STATUS

  • In my heart I have a hole, I need your love to fill it.
  • Nothing compares to you every other next to you are pathetic.
  • Love knows no barriers. He jumps obstacles, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
  • When mom heart will stop beating, the only I can stop loving you.
  • I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms and be buried in your heart.
  • Your blood is flowing in my veins as the largest river in the world.
  • Far from mine your eyes see nothing, my heart does not beat without the rhythm of yours.
  • If I know what love is, it is thanks to you.
  • True love is a wonder that has no end.
  • When one lets his heart, it is not necessary to select words.
  • The first time I saw you I have you taken the lead and the second time the heart and I thank you.
  • The only place where I feel at the shelter is when I’m in your arms.
  • Nothing is equal to you and the love I have for you.
  • Love is sweet when it is new, but sweeter when it is true.
  • Never give up and be able to, because love is stronger than anything.
  • It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love him with all the small pieces.
  • It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love him with all the small pieces.
  • To love is to know how to say I love you without speaking.
  • Live without you make me suffer live without your love will kill me.
  • Love, love, when you hold us, we can say: Farewell caution.
  • Love, love, when you hold us, we can say: Farewell caution.
  • There is no love, there is only proof of love.
  • There is no love, there is only proof of love.
  • Love that seeks to demonstrate, only demonstrates that it is not love.
  • Love that seeks to demonstrate, only demonstrates that it is not love.
  • Life is not to be lived without love.
  • The lack of love is the greatest poverty.
  • There is no love, there is only proof of love.
  • Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, heartache lifelong.
  • Guards me a place in your heart and not your mind by what the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you…